Payroll Alliance members are invited to the free Working Meetings, held in the morning and you have the option of attending our afternoon course at a special discounted price.
The Working Meetings are an excellent way of keeping abreast of payroll changes and a great opportunity to network with fellow professionals.
Course Fees - Members/Non Members
Previous events have included speakers from:
• HML Fit for Work Service
• The Pensions Regulator on Auto Enrolment update
• Eversheds on calculation of holiday pay
• Oriel Collections on recovery of salary overpayments
• Mazars on tax investigations
• DWP on interaction between RTI and Universal Credits
• Child Maintenance Group on changes to Child Maintenance & DEOs
• HMRC on Real Time Information update and data cleansing
• HMRC on National Minimum Wage
• HMRC on Real Time Information and Student Loan Deductions
• Eversheds on current position of holiday pay and sickness
• The Pensions Regulator on Auto enrolment
• ADP on e-payslips and employee self service
• HMRC on the new NPS computer system and the new PAYE Desktop Viewer
• P & MM on cycle to work and bus to work schemes
• Smith & Williamson on PAYE audits and PSA agreements and Termination Payments
• The Fraud Advisory Panel on identity fraud
• Ceridian on Business Continuity Plans
This event is for members only. Employers that are members of Payroll Alliance can send up to two delegates from their organisation to this event FREE OF CHARGE. Corporate members can send additional members of their team in excess of the two free places for a charge of £25 plus VAT per person.